Tuesday, September 10, 2013

New project time!

With the finishing touches being applied to the blue frame, I've chosen and started on a new project. To be honest, I had hoped to move back to my beloved MGs for this next build, specifically the XM-X2 Crossbone. However, I would very much like to build this in conjunction with my buddies Darkhound, and since he has started construction on a RG Destiny, that plan is on hold for at least a bit longer. As such, I've decided to build a real grade of my own, the elegant-yet-simple RG RX-78GP01.  Just received this kit from HLJ about a week ago, but have been drooling over it since its announcement earlier this year, and am pretty excited for this build. To make it even better, I've found a way to correct what I consider a major flaw in the real grade line, the use of stickers for decaling. I've found a site online that offers waterslide decals for a wide variety of kits, including real grades! Already ordered them for both gp01 and the f/b version. Anyways, should be an awesome kit! Here's a few pics of whats been accomplished so far!

1 comment: