Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Dual project time! MG Red Frame Astray Kai!

As I recently posted, I've started building the XM-X2 Crossbone while a friend is building his Age-2 Dark Hound.  Now, while building these suits in tandem is great, it also presents a problem. What happens when he's busy or just doesn't like building? That leaves me with no model to work on, which is bad bad bad.  Fortunately, the solution is an easy one. I've decided to start another project that I can work on at any time. Looking through my backlog, the MG Red Frame Kai stuck out. I won this kit via Bandai's "Fun to build Gunpla" campaign, and its been starting at me ever since. The Astrays are very cool looking suits, so I'm pretty sure this is gonna be awesome. Anyways, currently, the head and chest have been cut out and assembled, and work continues on the waist section. A pic of the current progress is posted too!

No comments:

Post a Comment